May is Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month. Skin cancer can almost always be cured when it’s found and treated early — even melanoma.
Gynecological Surgery and other Services
Comprehensive Women’s Healthcare Services
Backed by a full understanding of just how complicated and confusing women’s health issues can be, our staff is completely focused on providing patient-centered care that is state-of-the-art and innovative without losing that personal touch that is so very important to attain wellness.
Dr. Jonnalagadda is proud to be able to offer expertise in the following areas:
- Gynecological Surgery (da Vinci Robotic Surgery) – Minimally-invasive surgical options that allow for little downtime and quick recovery from pain and a variety of symptoms.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Diagnosis & Management – diagnosis and management, which includes non-invasive options.
- STD Diagnosis, Management & Prevention – Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and their symptoms. Education to ensure proper preventative steps.
- Menopausal Symptom Management – Comprehensive measures meant to relieve the symptoms caused by Peri-menopause and menopausal state.
- Cervical Cancer Screening & Prevention – Screening for cervical cancer and education for prevention.
- Urinary Incontinence in Women – Alleviating symptoms of incontinence through non-invasive incontinence treatment measures and physical therapy.
- Uterine/Cervical & Ovarian Malignancies – Appropriate screening and facilitating comprehensive treatment with the help of a cancer specialist.
- Pelvic Pain Evaluation – Investigative measures for proper diagnosis and treatment of recurrent pelvic pain.
- Contraceptive Counseling & Management – Reliable and comprehensive source of contraceptives and birth control counseling.
- Infertility Workup & Management – Providing couples with initial workup for infertility and a plan for overcoming the problem.
- Management of First Trimester Pregnancy Complications – Alleviating common early pregnancy complications through risk management and routine care.
We look forward to working with your primary physician in order to aid you on your path to optimal wellness. As specialists in gynecology, we promise only the most compassionate, gentle, and discreet care.