March is Colorectal Cancer awareness month. Are you 50 years or older? Time to get screened. March is also WOMENS'S HISTORY MONTH.Women's History Month is a celebration of women's contributions to history, culture and society.
Meet Dr. Jonnalagadda
As the lead physician at Montgomery Gynecology, Dr. Jonnalagadda is proud to offer the women of Montgomery county and surrounding areas, an innovative yet compassionate means of healthcare. With opening of the community’s newest gynecology practice, women now have access to innovative care that features minimally invasive gynecological surgery options.
Dr. Hema Jonnalagadda is an experienced physician in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology for more than 10 years since completion of Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia in 2006. She is a passionate advocate for women’s health as well as health education to women of all ages.
She moved from India after completing her medical degree from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in 2000. After completing residency, she practiced full scope of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Pennsylvania Hospital, University of Pennsylvania Health System and Inspira Network for 6 years.
Dr.Jonnalagadda is specifically interested in minimally invasive surgical options to treat most common conditions affecting women which prompted her to pursue advanced courses in Robotic surgery. We are proud to inform that Dr.Jonnalagadda is one of the two surgeons in Montgomery county who performs single site robotic surgery.
Dr. Jonnalagadda now practices full scope of gynecology which includes :
- Gynecologic Surgery (da Vinci Robotic)
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Diagnosis & Management
- STD Diagnosis, Management & Prevention
- Menopausal Symptom Management
- Cervical Cancer Screening & Prevention
- Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Teaching medical students, interns and residents
- Uterine/Cervical & Ovarian Malignancies
- Pelvic Pain Evaluation
- Contraceptive Counseling & Management
- Infertility Work Up & Management
- Management of First Trimester Pregnancy Complications