Meet Dr. Jonnalagadda
As the founding physician of Montgomery Gynecology, Dr Hema Jonnalagadda is proud to offer the women of Montgomery county and surrounding areas, cutting edge compassionate healthcare in boutique style setting that is welcoming to women.
She believes healthcare should be holistic in approach which means preventing the disease by treating mind,body and spirit, as much as treating the disease once diagnosed. She always believed in practicing evidence based medicine with cautious yet curious approach to innovation.
Dr. Hema Jonnalagadda is an experienced physician in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology for more than 14 years since completion of Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia in 2006. She is a passionate advocate for women’s health as well as health education for women of all ages. Her continued efforts to provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages has earned focussed practice designation in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (ABOG in 7/2019).
She moved from India after completing her medical degree from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad in 2000. After completing residency, she practiced full scope of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Pennsylvania Hospital and Inspira Network for 6 years.
Dr.Jonnalagadda also has special interest in minimally invasive surgical options to treat conditions affecting women which prompted her to pursue advanced courses in Robotic surgery. We are proud to inform that Dr.Jonnalagadda is one of the two surgeons in Montgomery county who performs single site robotic surgery.
Dr. Jonnalagadda now practices full scope of gynecology which includes :
- Gynecologic Surgery (da Vinci Robotic)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Diagnosis & Management
- STD Diagnosis, Management & Prevention
- Menopausal Symptom Management
- Cervical Cancer Screening & Prevention
- Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Uterine/Cervical & Ovarian Malignancies
- Pelvic Pain Evaluation
- Contraceptive Counseling & Management
- Infertility Work Up & Management
- Management of First Trimester Pregnancy Complications